Journey to Kidlit
Kidlit Idea Decoder
Kidlit Idea Decoder
Make sure your children's story idea is viable for the market!
Have you ever come up with an idea only to find out later that it already exists? Never let that happen again! With the Kidlit Idea Decoder, you'll always know if your children's book idea is viable and worthy of turning into a story.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to find a good idea to write about
- The 2 key things you must know in order to have an idea worth publishing
- How to compare your idea against other stories in the market to make sure it's something worth pursuing
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- New children's book idea fillable PDF worksheet to help you completely brainstorm the kind of story you're wanting to write
- Find your competition fillable PDF worksheet to help you know what comp books already exist in the market that are similar to your story idea
- The complete strategy you need to follow every time you have a new story idea in order to "vet" it against existing books in the marketplace
Get this as a bonus in our Kidlit Idea Creator Course!
Who's the decoder for?
Any children's book writer that wants to publish a story idea. If you want to turn your idea into a book, then you have to do your research. The Kidlit Idea Decoder will show you how.
How soon after purchasing will you receive the decoder?
The Kidlit Idea Decoder will be delivered digitally, via the email address you provide at checkout. It should arrive within 5-10 minutes of your purchase. (At this time the decoder is only available in digital PDF format. You can choose to print the entire kit and have it bound or keep it in a 3-ring binder, or you can print just the pages you need at specific times. Whatever works best for you.)
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
Please note: Our digital products are for personal use only. While you can use the fillable fields on your computer or print out the sheets yourself, you cannot share this with anyone else, make a copy, or use this for resale.