Journey to Kidlit
Confidently begin the self-publishing process for your children's book!
Do you want to self-publish your children's book? Understand how to get started with publishing process in this Self-Publishing Bundle. Your personal guide to making publishing your children's book feel easy.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- The 5-steps to take when you decide to self-publish a children's book
- The best printer for you and the book specifications you'll need before you start
- Common expenses to expect when self-publishing and how you should budget for them
- How to format your story for an illustrator and book designer
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- Fillable digital PDF Self-Publisher's Starter Pack
Book plan worksheet to list out the specifics for the type of book you're creating
- Contractor checklist when hiring and working with contractors
- Budget sheet to help you plan the cost of your book
- Final details sheet to make sure you've finished everything before you hit publish
- Writing your book description worksheet to help you create a description that will attract readers
- Google slides sample pagination layout to digitally layout your story as a book
- Fillable 32-page PDF layout with the 4 pages to skip with your text
- Video tutorial for how to use the pagination
- Editable story manuscript for either Word or Google Docs
- Story Sample examples for both picture books and chapter books
- Explanation for where to put your story information
How soon after purchasing will you receive the bundle?
The Self-Publishing Bundle will be delivered digitally, via the email address you provide at checkout. It should arrive within 5-10 minutes of your purchase. (At this time, it is only available in digital PDF format.)
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
Please note: Our digital products are for personal use only. While you can use the fillable fields on your computer or print out the sheets yourself, you cannot share this with anyone else, make a copy, or use this for resale.